Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first goal

I keep being asked what my first weight loss goal is. I know I have a goal to lose at least 50lbs while my husband is deployed, but that is a ways off. So I was thinking what should be my first goal? I could do the 10lb thing, but really I want it to have meaning. So my first goal is to be able to wear my wedding ring again!

I haven;t been able to wear my wedding ring for more then an hour in years. It is a struggle to get my ring on and even worse to try and get it off. I have a pretty and simple ring that I adore because it is from my husband, butit sits in the jewelry box. Everytime I get it on my hands swell so bad I can't get it back off. So for the most part it stays in the jewelry box.

I can't wait til the day I can wear my wedding ring again. I know my husband will love it. So hopefully by the end of the month I will have that baby on my hand. Stay tuned and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment