Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family Fun Time

I am really enjoying working out at the gym, but I am also trying to figure out how to get the kids move active with me when they are home. This week is our spring break and I will have them with me all day everyday. So I need to find fun things that we can do together that are active.

So far we are planning our walks and the kids will be riding their bikes or scooters while I push my littlest one in his stroller. That way I can still get out and about with my walking buddies. I try to walk everywhere with the kids. Of course I would like more active things to do too. Any thoughts?

I am glad my kids are enjoying the walks we are doing. They all have been so supportive of me, and they are so young. I am lucky to have these three in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment