Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just get back up!

So I was doing so well with what I was eating and my exercise and then I decided to order the kids pizza! Yes pizza. The oh so not good for you pizza. The day before I had gone to CPK and got a spinach articoke pizza and was good and only ate 2 slices, but then Sunday I ate 3 of Dominos slices. That is horrible. I was so upset with myself. I didn't even enjoy it (especially after having yummy CPK the night before). But that is okay because I refused to beat myself up about it.

A month or so ago I would have got really upset and just continued making back food choices, but not this time. This time I got myself up and kept on trucking. We are going to have set backs, but the thing about set backs as long as we learn from them and don't continue on with them then we will be okay. So that is what I did. I ate healthy all day and did an extra long workout at the gym. So now I feel great.

So when you feel like you have failed remember to just get back up. I was always told you had to fail first to really know how to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment