Friday, March 25, 2011

Confession

Well I orginally reported my weight on here at 295, well I was wrong. Way wrong :( I guess my scale only goes that high. Come to find out after seeing my doctor and weighing in at the gym three weeks ago my real start weight was 310lbs!!!! I was so embarressed by it I couldn't get myself to record it. Of course I think it is important that you all know the truth, besides I want you to be able to celebrate in my success.

Well today was my second weigh in at the doctors and at the gym. I haven't really seen any weightloss, but the scale doesn't lie. I am down to 291lbs. That is a weightloss of 19lbs!!!!! What a great accomplishment for me.

I did tell my trainer I was a little discouraged because I can't see any weightloss, but he is a great encouragement. He reminded me that 3 weeks ago I was laboring through workouts and doing so much less. Now I am doing things I haven't done in years. So instead of being annoyed at not seeing more physical results I am proud of seeing what I can do now that I didn't do yesterday.

Of course my biggest reward is the kids. They have told me they like the new mom better because I am willing to do more things with them.

So now I made my confession to you all and I feel so much better. Thaks for your support and encouragment.

3 comments:

  1. Michele this is so inspiring! I am so so proud of you and love reading about your success! Keep up the good work hun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 pounds is awesome, but the fact that you are able to do more with less distress is even better. It is so much more about how you feel than a number. I guess I should get out and do something.

    ReplyDelete