Saturday, February 26, 2011

Step 1 Complete!

I did it. I joined the gym! I am so excited. I have gotten some flack because I didn't just use the free military gym, but there is no childcare. Let me rephrase that. There is Co-Op childcare and the wait list is 6 to 12 months. Well I don't have 6 to 12 months. I need to start now, today! So I went to 24 hour fitmess and enrolled myself today. I even went ahead and signed up for a personal trainer for 13 sessions. I am excited.

I am definatly one of those people that if I pay for the gym then I will use the gym. I hate wasting money. So the gym route was a good route for me to go. Plus I am one of those people that once I start going I will always go. So next Wednesday I plan on getting my butt kicked, and loving it. I may change my tune by then  but fnally I am taking a step in the right direction.

Also an added bonus is one of my friends joined with me. Workouts are so much easier and funnier with support of a wacky friend who always knows how to make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment