Thursday, April 14, 2011

WOW!!!!

I know I am losing weight and looking better in my clothes. I just can't see it. When you are as big as I am it is hard to see weightloss until you lose large amounts. So I had my trainer weigh me, tape me, and pinch me. I was so shocked to see the numbers. I have lost 26lbs since my husband left for his deployments Feb 28th! Not too shabby at all. I am down 4% body fat! I lost 8 inches in my waist, 6 inches in my shoulders 5 inches in my hips, and a bunch more inches in other areas of my body! I was shocked when my trainer read off my numbers. I couldn't believe it. I knew I was working hard and was getting results, but I couldn't see the results. Now I have hard numbers and I am feeling great.

For a reward ( I really think it was punishment, lol) my trainer gave me an extra hard workout. Boy am I feeling it this morning. My shoulders and arms are killing me. I thought he would take it easy on me after the great numbers, but I was wrong. He pushed me extra hard and looks forward to more results just like I do.

Having a trainer is expensive, but in the end it has been so worth it. He is pushing me in ways I wouldn't have done myself. I would have been intimidated by all the guys using the weights. I would have skipped those everytime, but not with the trainer. He gets me going and now I get to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment