Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fitting in clothes

Before my husband left for deployment I bought this really cute black and white shirt. Well I never tried it on at the store because it was my size and I hate getting undressed in public. So I got it home and tried it on. Well guess what? Your right it didn't fit me. I was so mad. I looked horrible and it was so tight on me that I couldn't breath. Of course it was too cute take back, plus my toddler had already pulled the tag off. So I put it in the closet hoping I would lose weight to be able to fit in it.

Well today I was trying to figure out what to wear. I am doing childcare for the services of a  Marine who lost his life. Well I don't want to go in my cargo pants and tshirt because I feel it would be disrespectful. Of course I also didn't want to dress too formal with working with kids. So I go in the closet and try on this shirt. I was sure it wouldn't fit. After all it was six weeks ago I could barely pull it over my chest. Well low and behold the shirt fits!!!!

I am so excited to be seeing the results. I am glad my clothes are getting a little looser. I still have a LONG way to go, but I am making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment