Saturday, May 14, 2011

Epic fail!

I am here to admit my failure's and believe me I do fail. I was doing so good on my weightloss, but soemthing happened. I am not sure what happened, but something did and it was like hitting a brick wall. I gained 3lbs back. I was so disappointed I started jumping back into my old habits. Eating bad, barely working out, not liking myself. Finally I forced myself to go back to the gym. Thank goodness I did. The first session back I sucked. Even the trainer said I wasn't myself. I told him I wasn't into it and I didn't feel good. Well he didn't give up on me. Instead he changed my workout and pushed me.

I hated every moment of that workout and could have screamed at my trainer, but I didn't. I complained and he let me, but he never let me quit. So I did the workout even though I didn't want to. You know what happend? I left much happier and felt like I WASN'T a failure. Instead I knew I could do it, and there was someone there to push me to do it.

So once again i am back on track. I have so far to go, but I have taken off the 3lbs I gained and I know I will be okay. Time to focus and get serious. I realy want to lose another 30lbs before September!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Michele...sometimes life can get in the way and take over and you stop making time for yourself...Continue to stay strong and stay on the right path and dont beat yourself up when you fall of the wagon...just get back up and start it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trainer knew what you were going through. At least you have a trainer to push you. It can be done and you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete